Our Home Equity Loans help you make your dreams reality with no fees and fixed or variable rates. Some of the features and benefits include:
- Borrow up to 80% of Appraisal or 80% of State Equalization Value, minus mortgage balance
- Term determined by amount of loan (maximum 10 years fixed or 15 year variable)
- Low closing costs
- Minimum loan amount is $5,000
- Variable rates based on Prime plus a margin (margin identified at time of application, is defined as the number of percentage points the lender add to the index rate to determine the annual percentage rate to be charged)
- 90% Loan-To-Value availablity limited to a fully documented file and underwriter approval
- Apply Online
- Additional Disclosures
In addition to traditional Home Equity Loans, we also offer a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC). Our HELOC’s features and benefits include:
To find out more about our Home Equity Loans, call us at 810-767-8390 and ask to speak with a Member Service Representative or stop into any Dort Federal location.
USA Patriot Act requirements for loan applications.
- Please read and retain a copy of preliminary disclosures.
- All terms are subject to change. If terms change (other than the annual percentage rate) and you decide, as a result, not to enter into an agreement with us, you are entitled to a refund of any fees you paid to us or anyone else in connection with your application.
- Finance charges may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- We will take a security interest in your home (collateral). You could lose your home if you do not meet the obligations in your agreement with us.