The Smart Way to Finance College with Affordable Private Student Loans*
Our low-cost student loan can meet your education needs. Use it to pay for many qualified education expenses like tuition, room & board, and even books, computers, and supplies. Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $30,000 per academic year.
- Get competitive interest rates, plus with good grades, get even lower rates
- 30-Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
- No co-signer required for juniors and seniors, and creditworthy students can apply on their own
Get a 1% interest rate reduction when you repay 10% of your loan. While in school, you can make the interest payment per month, or choose a deferred option, where you pay $25 a month.
Apply Online Right Now!
Financial Aid Contacts
- Alma College – 989.463.7347
- Baker College – 810.766.4202
- Central Michigan University – 989.774.4000
- Delta College – 989.686.9080
- Eastern Michigan University – 734.487.0455
- Grand Valley State University – 616.331.3234
- Hope College – 616.395.7765
- Kettering University – 810.955.4464
- Michigan State University – 517.353.5940
- Northwood University – 989.837.4230
- Oakland Community College – 248.341.2000
- Oakland University – 248.370.2550
- Saginaw Valley State University – 989.686.9080
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – 734.763.6600
- University of Michigan, Flint – 810.762.3444
- Wayne State University – 313.577.3378
- Western Michigan University – 269.387.6000
- Toll Free: 888.549.9050
- Fax: 800.583.1416
*Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.