We’re Here For You
What we are doing
- Our teams are closely monitoring information from local, state and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies.
- We are also ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy and that they stay home if they are not feeling well. If wait times increase slightly as we strive to ensure everyone’s health, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- We are going above and beyond regarding the daily cleaning procedures to help ensure the safest possible environment by increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands. We may not be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, but we are still here to provide the same friendly service.
- We are committed to helping members experiencing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak. Please call us to speak with a member service representative if you have concerns.
Avoid Scams & More Information
- Unfortunately, people could be at risk to be taken advantage of due to fears surrounding the spread of the virus. Please reach out to appropriate sources if you believe you have received spam or phishing emails, and do not let fear take over your judgment.
- You can stay up-to-date with the latest trustworthy information by viewing this article about COVID-19 related scams, visiting the CDC’s website and the State of Michigan’s website.
Our hearts are with all who have been affected by this illness. The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority, and we will continue to monitor this ever-changing public health situation. Our teams are ready to ensure our service to you is uninterrupted and remains at the highest level possible.
Thank you for your membership and stay healthy out there!
CEO, Dort Financial Credit Union